AT THE TOURNAMENT
- Always obey marshals.
- Stay behind the ropes
- Do not talk during playing of a shot
- Do not distract a player in any way.
- Please move in an orderly manner; do not run.
- Do not leave green until players have holed out.
- Show consideration to your fellow spectators
- Please kneel if you are in front of a large gallery.
- Please use the litter baskets at all times.
- Display your admission pass at all times.
- In hot weather, drink plenty of liquids to keep hydrated.
- All bags will be inspected upon entry. Items larger than a purse are subject to a second search prior to entering grandstands.
- Always carry a course map
- Wear comfortable, soft-soled sport shoes or tennis shoes. Do NOT wear golf spikes.
- Be aware of roots and uneven ground. Also, be alert for television cables.
- Be aware of what is happening around you, Fore!
PROHIBITED ITEMS (ALL BAGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH)
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs), radios/noise producing electronics, coolers, bikes, outside food and signs are not permitted
- Weapons of any kind, regardless of permit; to include firearms, knives or explosive devices
- Camp stools and folding chairs are permitted
Cell Phone & Camera Policy
- Cameras are allowed on Monday – Wednesday
- Cameras are not allowed Thursday – Sunday
- Cellular phones are permitted but must be silenced, however Thursday-Sunday they cannot be used as a camera
In order to provide a more orderly and controlled environment for fans and LPGA professionals, the LPGA Tour has established that players may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the completion of their competition round.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, warning information will be displayed prominently on the electronic scoreboards around the golf course. When warnings are posted, spectators are advised to seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately! Scoreboards will note length of play suspension.